Netsky (feat. MC Darrison) - Escape

Normally, I don't like male vocals. But I have some exceptions. This is one of it. Hope this mind corrupting tune will haunt you for the rest of your day. This tune created by Netsky and MC Darrison presented it like mad! Enyoy :)

Lyric:

Follow me to a place... (Follow Me!)
(Somewhere) Where we've never been before

You've never ever had a time like this before

I wanna be free (?)
Such a troublesome (?) way

Brighter day... You and Me

There ain't no place I'd rather be...
Then here with you and me
There ain't no place I'd rather go...
You've never ever had a time like this before

--------

Ah, the lyric is self-made from hearing this tune. So help and correction will be very appriciated. Many thanks!



(Uploaded via Youtube by PhysicalDnB, thanks mate!)