DJ Die & Ben Westbeech - Get Closer (Lovers Mix)

Well this one is an easy listening, DJ Die and Ben Westbeech did it. This tune called Get Closer. I really love the piano loops, sick! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Beware tough, this one is a pussy magnet! There's another version --- Rockers mix... but I like this one better, and special thanks to OriginalNuttah93 for the upload.

This is the lyric:

I've never felt your love so clearly
Get all excited when your near me
You are the one I love you dearly
Let's get a little bit closer baby
And should I see your inner beauty?
Sometimes it used to just to confuse me
You are the one I love you truly
So come a little bit closer baby
Cause I feel your love so clearly --- You know you want to
You will be forever near me --- Baby all I want is you!
Your the one I love you dearly --- Oh I love you dearly
So excited when your near me