Some Kinda Rush by Booty Luv - Unqoute (DnB Bootleg)

I'm sorry my dearest readers, I didn't update this blog because there are some reasons. The first one is I'm still busy promoting this blog, the other is this absolutely wicked sick bootleg.

Yes, it's Some Kinda Rush by such underrated singers called as Booty Luv. I've heard this song years ago, but suddenly someone made a bootleg and it's killing my mind... the talented indie label Unquote.

The first time its melodies through my eardrums from Ministry Of Sound CD. Lately I search for it, and it's gone. Goddamnit!

Flows through my body, lifting me up, controlling my soul and I can't escape it. Literally!

Well, enough this non formal shitty chit chat. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Here's the lyric:

Feels like some kinda rush
Yeah yeah, so good
Wanna show you how I feel
Can't get enough, turn it up

It's like some kinda drug, irresistable lust
It flows through my body, it's lifting me up
So outta control, taking over my soul
I can't escape it, cause I'm caught in the zone

My pulse flows to the tempo
Oh I (I just can't escape, feel it time and time again)
Can't stop cause I've never felt so alive

Feels like some kinda rush
Yeah yeah, so good
Wanna show you how I feel
Can't get enough, turn it up

What feeling is this?
A desirable bliss (gives me butterflies)
Feels like my first kiss (I just can't deny)
I need this feeling to heal my belief in the moment

My pulse flows to the tempo
Oh I (I just can't escape, feeling tied and tied again)
Can't stop cause I've never felt so alive

Feels like some kinda rush
Yeah yeah, so good
Wanna show you how I feel
Can't get enough, turn it up

Feels like some kinda rush
Yeah yeah, so good
Wanna show you how I feel
Can't get enough, so turn it up

Some kinda rush...
Can't get enough...
So turn it up... (so turn it up...)

Feels like some kinda rush
Yeah yeah, so good (feels good to me)
Wanna show you how I feel
Can't get enough, (oh no...) so turn it up (turn it up!)

Feels like some kinda rush (turn it up)
Yeah yeah (yeah), so good (so good)
Wanna show you how I feel (I feel)
Can't get enough, (enough) so turn it up

This is the original version:



The official video clip can't be embedded, cheap bastard! Anyway you can still watch it here.

This is the Unqoute (DnB bootleg) version:



P.S. :
Before I posted this, I was trying to light my lovely Gudang Garam with a stove. Just because I lost my precious Zippo. Then something smells burn, and it was mine. My shitty hair! Fuck! I will never ever again light my cigarette with a stove. For your info, I really love the song part (marked with the red colored text).