Celebrating My Lubitel Comeback!

From November last year, until this afternoon... I lost my lubitel. :(

Exactly... I forgot where I put it, and its always make me crazy.
Damn those substances! Makes my mind jumbling tumbling.

I miss her, I named her "Lucreatia".

But, this afternoon. My partner in crime found it! In fact, it's hidden beneath all of the shit inside my closet. Stupid me, and lazy me...
I didn't look in there.

I'm so happy, so I'll post my last photo I took with her.

Camera : Lubitel 166 U
Film : Fuji Neopan Across 160
Location : Bandung Zoo

The place sucks, don't go there. Believe me! All of the fucking visitors are more savages than the animal in cage, especially when throwing garbage and feeding the animal with junk food, I CURSE THEM!

Anyway, here it is. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.
Sorry for the ugly pictures.

Blame me! Not the cloudy hell weather. :)


a cow in bandung zoo with lubitel 166 u and fuji neopan across 160
a camel in bandung zoo with lubitel 166 u and fuji neopan across 160
a lion in bandung zoo with lubitel 166 u and fuji neopan across 160
a komodo in bandung zoo with lubitel 166 u and fuji neopan across 160
a turkey in bandung zoo with lubitel 166 u and fuji neopan across 160
a crocodile in bandung zoo with lubitel 166 u and fuji neopan across 160
a phasant in bandung zoo with lubitel 166 u and fuji neopan across 160