Bitter Night

This night, I shall confess
All of my deepest feeling
Through this unbearable pain
That already broken my soul… and my hope

Make me bleed, whips me with lust
This soul wretched, this mind is in ecstasy!
Chain me, lock me in this damp rotten room forever
Cause I’m your prisoner of love

Tortures me all you can
Toys me all you want
Make me as your pet then abandon me
Give me the all of my punishments

To see your cruelest smiles…
That is far more beautiful than aphrodite’s!

The shine of your eyes…
More radiant than falling star!

Thy should mourn, thou should feast
In this world nothing is eternal...
Except changes and this persistent feelings

Shut your eyes and hold your breath
Go to sleep and have your dreams

I will sit beside you…
Watching and guarding you all night long…

Please oh please…
Don’t leave me…

Even though I’m just a little stone… that can be moved by single ant
Just hold me up from the ground, and make me as your charm

Starlight extinction…
Galaxy explosion…
Supernova comes BLACK HOLES!
None you will care…

I just need my mate
I want my sweetest taboo
Ultimate never ending happiness that can be mine...



Is with you...
My love

Note: This one also my old writing, bad! Source can be found here.